Information relating to site privacy
1. This section contains information relating to the management methods of clubhaus80s.com, owned by Sefano D’Anello, with reference to the processing of the data of the users of the site itself.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with clubhaus80s.com.
3. The information is provided only for clubhaus80s.com and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of clubhaus80s.com, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under the age of fourteen, pursuant to article 8, c.1 of regulation (EU) 2016/679, and of the Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, will have to legitimize its consent through the authorization of the parents or guardians.
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also takes care of the security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Stefano D’Anello, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, he can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of clubhaus80s.com takes place at Via Circonvallazione, 48 – Courmayeur 11013 Mont Blanc AO.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the related headquarters.
Legal basis of the treatment
1. The processing of personal data by clubhaus80s.com is based on consent – pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. a) of EU Regulation 2016/679 – expressed by the user by browsing this website and consulting it, thus accepting this information.
2. Consent is optional and can be revoked at any time by request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent, some services and navigation on the website cannot be provided could be compromised.
Type of data processing
1. The processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller for the purpose of providing information about the activity of madcreativity.it pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lit. f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in compliance with the provisions of the same Regulation.
2. This site makes use of Log Files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address; 3/6
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. Such data does not
are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated on the basis of the legitimate interests of the owner.
Purchase data type
1. clubhaus80s.com collects user data directly from the site or from third parties. The data is necessary for browsing the site.
2. The data collected by clubhaus80s.com are: Name, Surname, E-Mail Address.
Data provided by the user
1. If the site allows the insertion of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the Curriculum Vitae for a possible working relationship, the site automatically detects and records some identification data of the user , including the email address. These data are intended to be voluntarily provided by the user at the time of requesting the delivery of the
3. The information that users of the site will deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
4. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
5. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes: Filling in the form for requests via E-mail
1. In accordance with the provisions of art. 5.1(c) of the Regulation, the information systems and computer programs used by clubhaus80s.com are configured to minimize the use of personal and identification data; such data will be processed only to the extent necessary for the achievement of the purposes indicated in this Policy.
2. The data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes actually pursued and, in any case, the criterion used to determine the retention period is based on compliance with the terms permitted by applicable laws and by the principles of minimization of the treatment and limitation of the conservation.
3. The data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. 4. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aim 5/6 previously indicated.
1. The user is guaranteed respect for his rights in the field of personal data protection. In line with what is taken up and affirmed by the GDPR, in relation to the processing of personal data, the user has the right to ask the Data Controller:
• Access: the user can request confirmation as to whether or not data is being processed concerning him, as well as further clarifications regarding the information referred to in this disclosure;
• Correction: you can ask to correct or integrate the data you have provided, if inaccurate or incomplete;
• Cancellation: you can request that your data be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes, in the event of withdrawal of consent or opposition to processing, in the event of unlawful processing, or there is a legal obligation to cancel or they refer to persons under the age of fourteen;
• The limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for conservation purposes, with the exclusion of other treatments, for the period necessary for the rectification of your data, in the event of unlawful treatment for which you oppose the cancellation, if you must exercising your rights in court and the data stored by the Data Controller may be useful to you and, finally, in the event of opposition to the processing and a check is in progress on the prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to yours.
• Opposition: you can oppose the processing of your data at any time, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to proceed with the processing that prevail over yours, for example for exercising or defending yourself in court.
• Portability: you can request to receive your data, or to have them transmitted to another holder indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device.
2. At any time, the user can ask 6/6 clubhaus80s.com to exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting the email address: email@example.com.
3. Furthermore, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: “Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data” in the event that he believes that his rights have been violated by clubhaus80s.com or in the event that which you do not consider the response of madcreativity.it to your requests satisfactory.
Data security provided
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, couriers) may have access to the data. postal services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
13. Changes to this document
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available for consultation at this one page.
4. The document was updated on 23/03/2023 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.